Nursery – Home Learning
This week is the final week of blogs but, I wanted to say how much even though it was for such a short period of time that I feel extremely priviledged to have taught you and work with your families. Whether you are moving schools or to St John the Divine Primary’s Reception I wish you the best of luck and will always have fond memories our time together.
Thinking and Talking Task
It is now time to say goodbye and wish you the best of luck.
- Can you think about what you liked most about Nursery?
- What are your hopes for Reception?
- What would you like to do when you are in Reception?
- What would you like to get better at?
- What would you like to learn about?
- Draw a picture or get your adult to write your wish inside a star.